My mom and I (and little Jayson) had so much fun in Colorado! It was great to see Julie, Jared and Katie and my newest little nephew Cayden. He melted my heart the minute I saw him. He was such a sweet little guy. I forget how tiny they are. Jayson looked HUGE next to him. My grandma kept asking if Cayden and Jayson were twins?? Look
hereIsn't he so cute??

It was such a relaxing weekend too. I pretty much just vegged and played games. It was awesome. They made me yummy meals so really I did nothing! Thank you Julie for letting Jayson and I stay with you. It was a blast!!
The blessing on Sunday was fabulous. Jared did such an awesome job & then Katie and Jared's testimonies were wonderful as well. Thanks guys for the great weekend. Love you!
Grandma and Cayden
My Grandma Behling and I
Auntie Annie, Me, and Cayden

You can go
here also for more fun pictures.
5 comments:
Thanks for coming last weekend Jess. It was so nice to have you here!!! We were really glad that you could make it.
What a cutie pie!!
Your hair looks adorable!!!!
I'm glad you got to go and have a great time...I was thinking about you!!!
You're a great supportive sister! I bet it was fun to see how Jayson acted around a little baby!
what a nice get away! Supportive Aunt you are!
Awe, glad you were able to go and have a good time!
Post a Comment