CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Look who's 3

I remember very well the day I had little Miss Rylee Pot Pie. She made her way quickly into this world and into her mommy's heart! She is such a ray of sunshine. She is a determined little girl. When she has her mind made up-- good luck changing it. Her best friend is Tayler. She definitely has some naughtiness in her. Her eyes are a window to her soul. She loves to hug and be cuddled. She loves to ask questions. She loves all the princesses. She is very smart.
She is my little angel. I love you Ry!!

Happy Birthday Sweetheart!!
We are having a birthday party tonight for this little one. I'll post pictures tomorrow!

(I will also catch up with pictures of Christmas and New Years!-- Slacker :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday to Rylee Pot Pie!!!
We love you and are so glad that you're 3...you're getting to be such a big girl!!
Have a fun and happy day!!!
Love,
Emmy, Meggy & Alyssa

Rachel said...

How time flies, eh? Happy Birthday!

Katie & Jared said...

Happy Birthday Rylee!!! We wish we could be there to celebrate with you. We hope your day was GREAT!!! We love you SOOO much!!!
Love,
Auntie Katie and Uncle Jared

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!
Hope she had a great day.
I think it's so great that her best friend is her sister.

Joey and Nettifer said...

Happy Birthday Riley! She is so cute! Hope you had a fun day!

Unknown said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Rylee! It was so good to see you last week. You're fun. Don't worry, we'll be good friends soon!

Hope you haven't eaten all of your lip smackers.

Love ya!

. said...

You were cute as a baby and you are just as cute as can be as a three year old! I'm glad that I got to see you not too long ago! Lots of love from Auntie Julie!