CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 04, 2008

Birthday Party

Jayson was excited that Rylee is three!
Here are pictures of the big bash..
(cute birthday girl & a little pizza left from her birthday dinner!)

*****quick disclaimer..
Rylee loves to dress up. Well I had her all cute for her party and then she disappeared for a few minutes and returned in her swimming suit. A while ago she wore this thing day and night. I should have gotten her dressed back up again but I let it go and she had the happiest day of all.. in her swimming suit!!

Rylee picked an Island Princess Barbie Cake and she loved it! She was thrilled to blow out the candles (as you can see).

Thank you everyone for the nice gifts, phone calls, birthday cards, and for coming to see her. She is very loved and spoiled because of all of you. She loves you very much!!

(p.s. Brent and Ash the lip smackers are now digested. I caught her behind the chair scooping them out and eating all of them) She smelled like them for days. YuM!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Rylee! I am all with her on the swim suit deal...my b-day is the 4th and I ALWAYS wished I could have had a summer beach party instead....tis why we are headed to Jamaica in a few weeks. Birthdays in the winter are just sucky, but oh well too bad! I love her invention! Don't worry, I won't put mine on though and scare everybody!

Joey and Nettifer said...

What a fun birthday and I think the swimming suit story will last her life time! Adorable

Anonymous said...

Rylee just wouldn't be Rylee if she wasn't in her swimsuit or her dress up dress!!! I love her individuality!!! She is great and I hope she never changes!!!
Looks like she was having a great time at her party!! Wish we could've been there. Love her lots!

. said...

Happy Birthday Rylee Pot Pie! Looks like a great party!

Unknown said...

Happy birthday!
I love that she changed into her swim suit!!! How funny!
It sounds like she had a great day!