CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Check up

My little boy had his 6 month check-up today. I can say he is fairly average!

Height: 69%
Weight: 44%
Head: 43%

I didn't realize until I was talking to the Dr. that he has never been sick once. Isn't that amazing? He hasn't even had a runny nose! Life is good for this little guy!
Last week was a good week.
Saturday I had to work, but Sean played super "Dad" and got Tay ready and to gymnastics (spur of the moment I might add) along with the other 2, and then met me at Applebee's for lunch. When I arrived I was pleasantly surprised to see all of their hair done, with ribbons, and dressed in clothes that were cute and matched. I was very impressed. We had a great low key day. I loved it!
Sunday when I heard the news of President Hinkley's passing my heart was sad for us, but happy for him. Sean and I stayed up and watched the tribute that they did after our local news, basically telling his life story. I didn't know that his Mother died at such a young age. After watching the story I felt tired-- for him! What an unbelievable man he was, who NEVER rested. He was in charge of so many things and did such an incredible job. I will miss seeing him at Conference in April. His words somehow seemed to make everything better.
Farewell Dear President Hinkley! We will miss you greatly!!

4 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

ditto on Pres. Hinckley amazing!
Your little guy is adorable and way to go with having such a healthy baby!

Anonymous said...

That is nice that they showed a tribute of Pres Hinckley's life. I'm sad I missed it.... the perks of living in Utah (or getting KBYU) I guess.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad Jayson is such a healthy/happy baby!! The girls both gave you some good scares their first winters.
I hope that President Hinckley gets some much needed rest!! He's made the rest of us look like slackers!!
Good luck being a single mom until Sean gets home!!!

Unknown said...

Hi!
Love that cute boy of yours, and way to go on not ever being sick! What a blessing!

Love Pres Hinckley and I'm so glad I have been able to witness all he has done.