CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Pictures are back

Here are the pictures I got back from Target. Pretty cute I think!





Jayson was ready to eat Rylee. He is such a funny boy. I love them!!!

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Very cute pictures! Sorry about the OJ. The Delta Center thing sounds really cool. I'd love to do something like that!

Joey and Nettifer said...

Those turned out really good and love the one of jayson wanting to eat his sisters! Cant ever go wrong with target!

Unknown said...

I love the picture of the three of them. SOOOO CUTE!

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are so great...they do such a good job of showing the kids true personalities instead of just posed pictures.
i love that Jayson wants to eat Rylee!!
They are too cute for words

Unknown said...

Those are really cute pictures Jess!
Your kids are getting so big and are so cute!

Anonymous said...

So stinkin' cute!

Anonymous said...

SO SWEET! I love them, they turned out great!