Mommy + Orange Juice= Very upset & sad baby
When Jayson was only a few weeks old I had o.j. and he was up the whole night. Well, I thought maybe it wouldn't affect him this time since he was a bit older (and Sean made Orange Julius' )and I was weak and drank a WHOLE big glass. Needless to say Jayson and I spent a lot of time together Saturday night :) I have learned my lesson! At least for another few months-- NO OJ!
Sunday night we crafted our Gingerbread house! Tayler has been so excited all week.
I think they ate more frosting and candies than you are allowed, but it was fun!
Only 7 days until Christmas!








3 comments:
That is a fun FHE!
:)
What a fun thing to do. I bet the kids loved it and it gets you in the Christmas spirit.
Sorry about the oj and Jayson...it's hard not to have something that tastes sooo good!!!
Sean looks great in the picture of you two (so do you!!!)
Way to do the FHE thing... You're my hero! Good times!
Post a Comment