CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Sunny Newport Beach

This is the beach that we played at. It was so much fun. The water was FREEZING, but the girls still braved it.

Sean helped them make a sea turtle. It was so cute.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a great picture of Tayler jumping in the water!!
They are brave little girls for being in cold water...I'm such a wimp!!
Looks like it was a great trip and many happy memories were made!

Anonymous said...

That makes me cold just thinking about it! Great turtle!

Unknown said...

Love all of your photos.
These beach ones are great!
Look at that pro job on the sea turtle! Nice job Sean.
I'm so sorry to hear about your rough start on the trip, but I'm so glad it got better and that you had a great time.
What a bummer. It sounds like you've got some bumps in the road. Hang in there. You are so great Jess.
Love you!

Unknown said...

I love that picture of Tay jumping! Good job!

:)