CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Where have I been??

Just trying to figure out this mother of 3 thing and getting a little person off to
school on time!!

Life is good.

Jayson is getting big-- Already! I swear they take so long to come and then they
grow up way to fast!!

My sister and her family stayed with us last night on their way back from
Colorado. I love them and miss my sis. I wish that she lived closer.

Last week I learned how to wake board. It was so much fun. I still can't believe
I got into a swimming suit. We had a blast. I think we may buy a boat.

Tonight I mowed the lawn. My kids were bathed and in bed by 9:00. Love it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a great mother of 3!!! You've made it look like it's been no big deal!
I miss being with you...want to move to Boise?!!!
Give the kids hugs, I miss them already.

Joey and Nettifer said...

You already got in a swimming suit? You are my hero! Plus you already are wake boarding - love that nothing stops you from having fuN!

Unknown said...

I imagine having three is really hard! We can't wait to see you guys!

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Your life must be crazy busy. Does Taylor go to school in the morning or afternoon?
Good luck boat shopping.

Unknown said...

Hi my friend!
Wakeborading? Didn't you just have a baby? Crazy!
How is that mother of 3 thing? I'm sure you handle it all with grace! You are super!

Anonymous said...

Did you get up wake boarding? I went about a month ago and I couldn't lift my arms for about 4 days after- I hurt so bad! It was fun though!

I'm excited to see you next week!

Anonymous said...

In a bathing suit within the first month after the baby...wow, you are the woman! I STILL am not getting into one and it's been 2+ years. My darn fat genes!