CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Tay's 1st Soccer Game

Saturday was Tayler's first game. Their team is the Pink Soccer Bugs

She was so excited and did SO good. I thought she would be more timid, but I would have to say (as her bragging mom) that she was one of the best one's on her team. She even scored a GOAL. It was exciting!





Rylee cheered loud for her and loved being there.

Sean and I both got the stomach flu. It was awful. Sean came down with it Thursday night and had a work party Friday that he was in charge of food for. He managed to get the food down to the park in North Salt Lake and then came home to crash. The kids and I stayed and played and ate. I really like the people that Sean works with so it was fun to visit with them. The girls loved playing at the park. Saturday, Sean came to Tay's game even though he felt awful. I felt fine until that night and then I started getting the rumbles! Since then we have just been tag teaming with the kids. Today we are starting to feel better. I guess we caught was Rylee had.


Here is my little guy getting so big. This weekend we are blessing him. I am excited to see my family that will be coming to town!!

Sean starts school today, so we are back to not seeing him a lot again. Tayler cried all morning. She loves her daddy. It will just make the time he is home that much better!!

Have a great day all!

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh his little chubby cheeks! What a cutie! And I love Tay in soccer. We can't wait til Mia can do it...I even got her a tiny little ball today to practice (Ryan wanted me to).

Anonymous said...

It's so fun to watch your own kids get involved in a sport. Keeping them involved to not get bored at such a young age with it is kind of difficult for us. Hopefully she'll continue to love it.
Your right, Jayson is getting so big.
I hear you on being sick. We had it about 3 weeks ago. I was the first one down and it was NASTY...I was in bed for 48 hours straight. It seemed to hit everyone else here too but not quite as bad as it hit me. Now were fighting ear infections and colds....what the crap it's August as we haven't even got the germs from school yet???
Hope everyone at your house gets better and that little baby doesn't get any of it.

Joey and Nettifer said...

very impressed with how Tay got right in the middle of the action! Way to go and she scored a goal! I think we have a star on our hands!

Sorr you are sick! That really sucks, nothing like trying to feed a baby and being sick at the same time!

He is getting so cute and big! Where has the time gone?

Anonymous said...

You have the best attitude ever! Dang, I am never that positive. What a bunch of cuties you have!

Anonymous said...

I didn't know that Tayler was playing soccer- that is awesome! You go girl! I am excited to see you all this weekend!

Anonymous said...

Watch out Mia...here comes Tayler!!
I don't think she could look any cuter in her little outfit. Rylee needs a little pink cheerleader outfit and signs that say "Blah, Blah, Blah"!!!!

Tell Jayson to stop growing! I don't think they get much cuter than that!
Have fun with the family this weekend, I'll be thinking of you!

Unknown said...

Yea for Tay the soccer star.
I hate being sick. I'm sure you aren't any more, thankfully! It's the worst.
Jayson is getting so big! He is so cute!