He is so adorable Jess!!! I like pic #5, the sephia toned one. That is like the perfect picture!!! We can't wait to see you, we bought our tickets on Sunday!!!
I am a stay at home mom with four amazing little people (2 girls and 2 boys!) All of them are the love of my life! I am married to a fabulous guy who is by far my very best friend. There is a lot of laughter and sometimes tears in our home. I couldn't imagine a better life. I love to see my kids smile. I love to sleep in & take naps. I love my friends. I love my family very much as well. I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I am grateful for my religion.
5 comments:
Tough!! I'd say #2, #3, and #5, but really any are adorable!!
OH so cute! I love #3 and then I would turn it B&W. Good job!
He is so adorable Jess!!! I like pic #5, the sephia toned one. That is like the perfect picture!!! We can't wait to see you, we bought our tickets on Sunday!!!
I agree with Katie- they are all cute, but I think #5 is my favorite. I also bought my plane tickt, so I will see you in a couple of weeks!
My favorite is the first one! Sooooo cute!
Love ya!
Post a Comment