Then yesterday some of my friends from High School had a little get together.
It was so fun to see everyone again. Not as many people came as I thought would, but some I haven't seen for a long time. I took little Jayson with me and dropped the girls off at Sean's work. I went to my mom's first and then went over to my friend Melanie's
(parents) house. At 10:30 I left and went back to my mom's. I fed Jayson and then finally left to come home at midnight. It was a fun night! When I got home, I put Jayson to bed and he slept until 6. It felt so good. I woke up and fed him and then went back to bed until 9.
I hope that everyone is doing well! Happy Saturday!








6 comments:
having a 3rd kid has not slowed you down a bit, you give me hope :) Glad you had a good fun Saturday
How great that you got to meet up w/ your high school friends!
It looks like you are doing well!
He is so cute!
Hairspray was so fun wasn't it? Glad you are doing great...man I am jealous- you look so good! Have a good one!
Did you like Hairspray?
You always have the best sleeping babies.
Can't wait to see you guys!
Love ya!
Can't wait to see you!!
I'm in Logan...see you tomorrow!
Love ya...can't wait to figure out who is who in that picture..I'm old and I don't remember...early alsheimers?!!!
Sounds like a fun night out, you we're probably ready for it. Have a fun week with your family in town.
Post a Comment