CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Pictures of the Loft

Here are the results after painting the Loft. I think it turned out fairly well. I love the "suede" paint look. Now I need to find curtains that I love and organize a few more things.

I think I am going to do the red wall in my kitchen in suede now.

It needs some kind of texture!

I am so excited that "So you Think You Can Dance" started again tonight. Love that show. I just wish my pal, Carolyn, would have made it-- since that girl can dance!! I'm not sure what they were thinking??

Well, Happy Memorial Day weekend everyone! Jen & Fam have fun camping!




6 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

Did you paint that yourself? That looks so good. I have never heard of that kind of painting. But I really don't paint that much. Looks good!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jess we're planning on having a great time!! It will be fun to camp when it's warmer!!
Your loft looks AWESOME! I love the suede paint...it's such a fun look!
I think it's the same color as we have in our room!
Have a great weekend...enjoy your hubby home on Monday!

Anonymous said...

Very nice! The computer room looks great! So, I watched a little of So You Think You Can Dance while I was eating dinner... I love that show!

Have a great Holiday weekend!

Anonymous said...

Where do you find your energy? I am usually running around here from about 8am to midnight but still don't accomplish what you do in a day. Can some of that rub off on me?

Unknown said...

I didn't know "So You Think You Can Dance" started again! How exciting!

I love the paint. It looks awesome!

:)

Unknown said...

I LOVE THAT PAINT JOB JESS!
It looks so dang good!
Wow.
Love it!
Can't wait to see the kitchen wall.