Happy Memorial Day everyone!
Today's events were fun. We met my Mom and then went to lunch at Chili's (Sean met
us there because he was at work). After lunch, he and Tayler headed off to see Shrek 3
and Rylee, my mom, and I went up to my Dad's grave. Tayler made some pictures to
leave for Grandpa. They were very sweet.
Rylee loved running around to all the different graves and distributing flowers from one to the other. She was out of control! They have a beautiful fountain there too that she loved playing by.
Afterwards we went back to the mall and went shopping for a few hours. It was a fun afternoon.
Tonight we sadly watched the Jazz lose! We had 2 families come over and watch it with us. It
was a mad house.








4 comments:
Wasn't the loss a total bummer? I almost couldn't watch. It was a beautiful day and we also enjoyed spending some quiet time at the cememtery.
I wish I could go with you to dad's grave. I always think of you and mom going on Memorial Day.
The pictures Tay made were so cute...what a thoughtful little girl she is!
Sad about the Jazz.
I think that is a great memory you have started with your girls for Memorial day. I grew up doing that every year for a ton of relatives and it's something I will always remember and it's an awesome way for them to honor their grandpa. They will thank you one day.
Thanks for going to Dad's grave!
:)
Post a Comment