CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Thursday Night

I am so excited for Grey's Anatomy tonight! I am pathetic, but I totally need to know what happens? Any predictions? It will be good!! Only a few more hours!!

Last night I finally got my car back and it is in tip-top shape. The engine light came on and it was making a yucky sound everytime I would go over a speed bump or something so I took it in. I am so glad that everything was taken care of at no charge. There is nothing worse that paying out the nose on a car you just purchased. They gave me a car to drive while mine was getting fixed so it worked out well. I am just happy to have it back.

We get to have Rylee's staples out tomorrow. She finally noticed them today and will touch them, tip her head so you can see them, and say "Uh-oh, Bonk" Let's hope the removing is as easy as the stapling.

Tayler's preschool teacher, Miss Heidi is moving as soon as their house sells. Her husband was offered a job in St. George and we are SO SAD!! Today her daughter, Aubree was here playing so we had all of her classmates come to take a picture and sign their names around the mat. The mat turned out so cute. Here is the only picture we could get.

One of the other girls moved not long ago. Anyway, I hope she likes it. We also took individual pictures of all the kids. Hopefully it will turn out cute.

Have a wonderful evening everyone!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with those staples Ryles! Cute picture Tay!

Rachel said...

I am excited for Grey's tonight too. She doesn't die cause it's Grey's Anatomy (and I read something about it on tvguide.com).

Good luck with the staples. That is crazy. And cute idea for Tay's preschool teacher. You are so nice!

Anonymous said...

She is such a trooper,that little Rylee. I went to the gym tonight and watched all but the last 20 minutes of Grey's...the kids were out of the pool and wanted to go home. I recorded it but I am dying to know what happens.

Joey and Nettifer said...

ok loved Grey's! Loved watching McDreamy cry! Love that show. So glad she is not dead- we knew she wouldn't die, but still!
Sad about those staples. Theres a page to scrap book - if you do scrapbook!

Anonymous said...

Were you sad to give up your mini van last night?!!! I'm glad you finally got your car back and everything is fixed!
Grey's was good...I knew she wouldn't die but they dragged it out long enough. I thought the after life was a little strange with that girl that kept bleeding!!
Good luck getting the staples out, hopefully she will be as brave as she was when she got them...give her a big hug, I wish I was there with you!!!

Unknown said...

Poor little Rylee. That picture was yucky!

Grey's anatomy has gotten me in it's grasp, I must say. Very glad Meridith came back!

Cute idea for Tay's teacher!

Love ya!

Unknown said...

Bummer, I know you really like that preschool teacher! Cute photo!

LOOOOVED Gray's! I totally cried the WHOLE time! I seriously couldn't hold it back! I am so funny! Do you just want to kick Izzy in the head? I love that George and Cali are married! What an emotional episode!

Love the photo of the staples! Hope they came out with ease!