Notice that we are a family of 5 (yikes)!! Sean is at the far right, then me, Tay, and then our baby.. (can you tell what gender she thinks it will be?) then Rylee is on the end. We are all standing on our roof. She was so proud of herself and so was I.
In Church she always gets some kind of treat from her teacher at the end of class and it never fails that she always saves at least a little piece for Rylee. Even if it is just one skittle, she will literally bite it in half and save some for her little sis. I just think she is great! Also, she is reading all the Dick and Jane books with no mistakes. She loves it and it is something she does especially with her Daddy! He can take all the credit for teaching her to read. It's awesome.
Today I started a book called 1-2-3 Magic How to Discipline Children. They sent it to me from IHC Healthy Beginnings because I had all the other books they offered. It has been really good so far. My kids for the most part are very well behaved (and that is no doing of mine), they are just good kids. Anyway, I was curious about some things so I started reading it. I'll let you know how it goes!
They tiled the bathroom floor today so now we are officially ready to paint! It is so close I can't believe it. It will be fun to have it finished and move some toys and other stuff down there. I'll take pictures as soon as I remember (and it isn't dark). Sean ordered a Precor Elipitcal to have down there. That should whip my bootie into shape during these next few months as I grow larger!
Loves to all!








8 comments:
Very cute that Tayler is so nice. I hope Mia makes it through the terrible Twos to be a good sister too:)
Tayler is such a sweet girl. I love the skittle story.
I read 123 magic and I really loved it. I also really like the book love and logic. I tried 123 magic for M and she would just keep on counting to 10. It didn't work to well with her. It probably didn't help that I laughed!
Tayler is a great kid!! Very thoughtful! I loved it when she saved the stick of her sucker for Rylee with one little tiny peice of sucker left on it, very thoughtful!!
She is also a great artist...we're all hoping for a boy, not that we don't love girls but it would be fun to shop for the other gender for once!!!
I love taking this love and logic class, it makes me take new approaches to parenting, and hopefully be a better mom and kinder in what I do!
Love you!
Little Tay is a sweet heart! It will be fun to have a boy around. They're interesting!
Can't wait to see your basement!
Love ya!
You are so lucky to have good kids. Mine are all pretty good now but it seems that at different ages we have some difficulties. Maybe you will get a child that is a handful...if not then you can borrow mine!
I have a PreCor elliptical. You will love it. I do. I wish I had a little more motivation to get on the dang thing once in a while!
Being a parent is a tough thing so it's nice to have kids that make the job a little easier.
When do you find out the sex of this baby? It's funny that she thinks it's a boy. I think they are great little clues though, as they probably were in heaven together at one time, right?
I bet you will love the extra space of the basement being finished. Sometimes it just seems like more to clean though, Dangit!
What a great little artist Tay is! She is a sweet girl! And go right ahead and take credit for having such great children! You are a wonderful mother!
I can't wait to see pictures of your basement!
Loves to you my friend!
Tay, can I be like you when I grow up? You rock girl!
Post a Comment