happy valentine's day everyone! I am so sad that I don't have my camera still! What a bummer to not get any pictures. Tayler has been so excited to pass out her valentines! She wrote her name on all 40 of them. At the end she said "mom, my hand is killing me. This is hard work when you're 4" At 11:00 we had a luncheon over at the church (for all the mom's and kids at home). I cooked a ham and made 2 batches of rolls (still in the food storage deal). It turned out good and now we have dinner. My cute neighbor knew I was cooking the ham so she whipped up some funeral potatoes and then we swapped some food at the end so now we have a complete dinner! YUM.
Afterwards, I had to take my car into the dealership to get a little thing fixed and then be back to Tay's preschool to be the "mommy" helper. It was a fun busy day and now my 2 kids are worn out and sleeping.
I ended up buying Sean JAZZ tickets since he hasn't been to any games this season. I hope he likes it?! If not you'll see them on Ebay :) just kidding!
I hope that everyone has a wonderful day as well. XXOXX








5 comments:
I want to know how you say I'm an overachiever...2 batches of rolls and babysitting and mommy helper etc etc!!!
Sean will love the Jazz tickets!
Hope you had a happy day.
Love you and those cute girls and Sean!!
Sounds like you had a wonderful Bday! Way to go on those jazz tickets. Loved what little Tay said!
I painted a wall for Valentines Day. How romantic is that? You are an amazing lady! I wouldn't have made anything at all for the luncheon...especially rolls! But I am just not a nice person either.
Where have I been?
Did Sean like his gift? What did you get?
I so admire you living off of your food storage! Way to go!
Did you love Grey's this week? I was bawling the whole time! I'm such a nerd! I'm just glad Matt wasn't home to tease me!
Love you!
What a fun Valentine's Day!
That's a cute idea to have a Valentine's luncheon.
Love ya!
Post a Comment