Last night I had a complete breakdown because I am still so sick and can't seem to feel better, so now I am starting to stress that Christmas is soon approaching and there are so many things I still need/want to do, but can't because I feel so awful.
This morning I woke up at 10:00 a.m. wondering where my kids were only to find them with my sweet husband who had been up since 6 trying to get a hold of people to do his work meetings he had today so that he could stay home with me. It feels so good to stay in bed and do nothing so hopefully my body will get better. I have decided that Mom's just shouldn't get sick. It just complicates things a little!!
Yesterday I woke up feeling awful, but still had to babysit 3 kids for 2 hours. Tayler was throwing up and Rylee still has a green snotty nose, but seems to be back to her old self. Tayler is doing better today and they are both out shopping with their Daddy. I also saw the recipe for Sugar Cookies out on the counter so maybe he is planning on making those with the girls too. (That is something I keep promising Tayler I will do with her), but haven't had enough energy to do it. Thank heavens for good men. When he steps up to the plate he sure goes above and beyond, it's so nice. I love you babe!!
We are hosting Christmas Eve at our house for Sean's family so I have to feel better. We luckily got all of our shopping for gifts done Monday night, and I got them wrapped and under the tree so that part thankfully is done!
Sean is out buying himself a new Big TV just in time for the BYU bowl game tonight! His ankle ended up not being broken, just badly sprained so he has a brace he is suppose to wear.
I think I am going to try to take a nap now. Only 4 days until Christmas!! Wow, how time flies!
Thursday, December 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








5 comments:
I am soo sorry! It is no fun being mom and being sick. But how nice of Sean to be so wonderful! I hope you feel better soon!! Rest up as much as possible with Sean around:)
Hey Jess, hope you get feeling better soon.
We are snowed in here in Denver- it is kind of fun having a snow day! It is also annoying knowing you can't go any where if you wanted to. Crazy!
Did you ever swing by Grandma and Grandpa B's to pick up the kid's gifts?
Start pumping you body full of vitamin C! I hope you get feeling better soon. Your husband sounds wonderful! Good luck with the fam over on the 24th. I am doing that also. So I will be cleaning all weekend long!
OH man, did your kids get this from us? I am SO SORRY if they did Jess! Call me and let me help you get stuff ready, shopping whatever. I am feeling extreme guilt. I think we are all over it, although Makynlee got it in a different way and her tummy really hurt with gas bubbles for about 3 days. She just cried and cried that it hurt. She is finally feeling great today.
Please call me if you want help with anything. Every store is open late and I can do whatever you need!
I'm sorry your sick! Get better soon!!!!
Yeah, no broken ankle.
Why do you need to watch BYU games on a big screen. Yuck! :)
Love ya!
Post a Comment