CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 16, 2006

It's cold

Yesterday the girls and I went and picked up Julie from the airport. We went shopping and then had lunch at The Training Table- YUM!! Afterwards we headed out to my Mom's. It was fun to see her. Jared and Katie came in late last night. I am sad that we didn't get to see them. I hope they arrived safely! Today is one of my cousin's wedding so that is where they have been all day.

I ended up having some extra training last night at the Dental Office so I worked until a little before 7. Thankfully Sean was home so I didn't have to find a sitter. He called me at work and asked if I wanted to go bowling (he said Tayler was begging him). I think he wanted to see if he could beat me again, but out of 2 games he did not succeed :)

This morning was freezing when I left for work. I wish the weather could be like it was Thurs. and Friday! I loved it being in the 50's in Dec. We are suppose to get some snow tomorrow so we'll see how much really accumulates.

Sean is at the InstaCare right now getting his ankle x-rayed! He think he might have broken it. It happened last week at Tayler's dance recital. It still is killing him and is super swollen. I hope it's not! Keep your fingers crossed.

Rylee is getting the sickness now. I hate this! The doctor said that Tayler was okay when we went on Thurs. I thought she was really dehydrated but she test okay. He said there is a virus going around that is a combination of both the "rotovirus/stomach flu" and "cough, cold, and sinus" all in one! OH goodie! We have had both in the worst way! I guess Rylee has already had the "rotovirus" part so now she is getting really congested now. I just pray that it is ALL gone by Christmas so we can enjoy a few days of playing while Sean is off work and out of school.

Anyway, I hope that all of you are doing well and counting down to Christmas! I can't believe how quickly it is coming. XXOXX

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man, when it rains it pours doesn't it? Luckily the "crap" hit our house hard and fast and all of us are now done. I hope Sean is OK...please let US know if you need anything? I want to deliver you some goodies, but I think I will wait a few days to bake anything so we don't "share" the fun we have had this week. I feel so bad that I delivered 20 plates of treats to neighbors on Wednesday and that was the day that Tessa ended up throwing up. We have probably just contaminated the entire neighborhood. Oh they should love us!

Anonymous said...

Call BriAnna anytime. She has dance on Tuesday night and Thursday we are going down to the hospital after school to dump our loot. She is available all day Friday and tomorrow and Wednesday after school. She is awesome. She babysits for a family with 4 kids and they have two that have hemophilia. She's pretty dependable.

Anonymous said...

How is Seans ankle?
I'm so sorry about the flu/cold bug that has hit your house...winter time is yucky for sickness!
I hope you get to enjoy some time with
your family for Christmas, it will be a nice break for you!!

Unknown said...

I'm so jealous about the Training Table. I love that place. Yummy!!!

I hope that Sean's ankle is ok too. That sucks!

Ok little Rylee, you only have 1 week to get over this sickness...that's going to take a lot of will power but I know you can do it!

Love you all!

Joey and Nettifer said...

You guys have had a pretty bad month so far! I am sorry about his ankle and I hope the girls start feeling better soon and that it will be gone before christmas! I am so sorry!

Unknown said...

So what did you find out about Sean's ankle?

You crack me up with your bowling skills! I suck!

Poor family. I hope your sickness subsides soon. So sorry!

Love you!