CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 01, 2006

Say Cheese

Last night we had the fun task of getting all 8 cousins (this was all of Sean's sisters) to cooperate for a picture at Target. It was pretty interesting, but it actually wasn't that bad. All of the kids did pretty good because we kept stuffing marshmallows into their months!

I took some pictures before we left our house just to let them practice saying "CHEESE."

Clearly Rylee got the "cheese" part down :)

So it is officially the 1st day of December. I can't believe it! Time will go by quickly in the next few weeks. Once all the parties get going and every weekend is filled with something to do Christmas will be here. I need to get shopping!

I still can't decide what to get my kids for the big day. I want to get them one big play item to share, but I can't figure out what? Any suggestions? I have thought about a doll house or a new kitchen or something like that?! I just haven't seen the perfect gift yet. We are also getting Tayler a new bike since she has outgrown her other one. She informed me yesterday that she needed a scooter too. She told me 3 of her friends have them and she needs one. Silly girl!

Sean called and said he had the perfect gift for them.. A DOG! I said NO WAY! He's never here so it would be me cleaning up all the messes and taking care of it.. ummm.. NO! I just can't bring myself to have a dog in my house. Anyway, we'll keep thinking!

Have a happy Friday and weekend everyone! Loves XXOXX

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute dresses and cute girls. I wish I could help you come up with a big present idea. I am sure you will think of something cool. How about a playhouse for outside?

Joey and Nettifer said...

Your little girls are so cute! Just got done doing the target thing. Got to love teh $5 a sheet!

What to get as a big gift. I think you can never go wrong with a kitchen! I loved it growing up!

I would say no to a dog thought- good job!

Anonymous said...

Go for the kitchen set. My kids got a ton of mileage out of that. We got rid of it last year and now Tessa could probably use it and have fun. Oh well. Maybe instead of a playhouse you could get one of those little tents (so it can be put away occassionally.) Just an idea.

Sorry Sean...I am with Jess on the no dog thing.

Unknown said...

AAAAAhh! No dog! Go with a kitchen! Toys are cleaner than poo to pick up!

Love your tree! Those large globes are too cool!

Your girls are beautiful!

I need to get shopping too! We don't have as many activities it seems, it's nice to enjoy the season!

Love you!

Unknown said...

I love the pig tails! Cute!

Love ya!