CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Pumpkin Patch

Beginning October 9th, Day Farms in Layton will open a pumpkin patch and hay ride to the general public. The cost is $4.00 per person, and includes a pumpkin. Children under 1 are free.

The hay ride event will take place on Mondays , Wednesdays , and Fridays from 4-7, and on Saturday from 1-7, through October 30th.

Just thought I would let those in Utah know in case you are interested. It sounds like fun for kids.

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

I am so excited. Thanks for letting me know. I am totally going to do that because I need a "H" for Hayride and and "o" for orange.

Don't you just love Utah

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this info. We are on it. But I don't remember if I saved the directions. Dangit!

Joey and Nettifer said...

I am such a dork, you sent me the directions once on how to get there, and now I can't find them, funny since they are some where in my blog. do you mind sending me the directions again? I have now planned this huge party with 15 kids M's age and I can't find the directions!~
Thanks