
So today is my hubby's birthday and I just have to express just how much I love him. He is the best thing that happened to me and I am grateful to have him in my life. He is such a wonderful father and companion. He helps me in so many ways. I just love being around him. He is the BEST!!! Happy birthday babe!
My sis, Jen, and bro-in-law, Steve, and their kiddies came into town yesterday. We were so excited to see them! Today we went bowling and out to lunch (pictures to follow). We've had a good time so far. Tonight Sean signed us up to do Sealings so we are going to go and do that for a while and then come home and play some more.
Hope everyone is having a great Friday!








2 comments:
Happy Birthday Sean!
Awe, Happy Birthday Sean! Sorry I'm late in my birthday wishes! Hope you had a good one! We think you are pretty cool too!
Post a Comment