
WOW! What a trip! I can't believe that it has come and gone now. It was truly amazing. Everything was wonderful and I was SOOOO excited to see my kids yesterday. My mom had the house decorated with welcome home signs and cut out hearts everywhere. It was so cute and so good to be home. Rylee was a little unsure about me at first, but now we are back in the groove.
Sean had to leave again this morning on a business trip. I was sad to let him go since he will be gone for a whole week, but I guess I had him all to myself for a week so I can't complain.
So our camera decided to stop working after the first day of our trip so our friends took all of our pictures! Stupid camera. As soon as we get those pictures I will post a ton and give details of the trip, but right now I am tired so I will say nighty nighty for now.
Hope that everyone had a superb week. Love you!!








1 comment:
We need more pictures...you tease us with one!!
Looks and sounds like you had a great time!
Post a Comment