I think weekends come and go WAY too fast.
Friday- Sean and I went and watched the new Joseph Smith movie at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. It was amazing. Then we had time to go and eat at the Pantry before it closed at 8:00. I love that place. It brings back a lot of memories of when IHC was located downtown at Beneficial Life. Anyway.. it was a fun night!
Shantelle watched our kids and we came home to a sleeping Rylee and worn out Tayler who was ready for bed. It was great.
Saturday Sean started the paver patio in the back. It will look so good when it is finished. I called and got an estimate for concrete on the side of our house. We agreed upon the price and he is coming tomorrow to get it all ready!! Yippee!! I love when things get done. Now the side of our house won't be a big weed patch anymore, but a lovely RV pad. Can't wait. We've decided to do a sandbox on the side of the patio and then EVERYTHING is done in the yard. The place of the sandbox is where Sean wanted to do a pond, but I think we will do the sandbox instead. I think the kids will like that. Maybe in our next house we can make the pond idea come true.
We picked up Mom's exercise bike that we (and Jules) got her for her birthday. We need to take it out this week and let her try it out. I hope she likes it okay. I then dipped some more strawberries for my lesson yesterday. All in all it was a good day. Our neighbors brought us Cafe Rio for dinner so we all ate outside on our patio. I love not having to fix dinner. They had borrowed the truck so they wanted to buy dinner. It was nice of them and it was good company.
Yesterday Sean stayed home with Rylee and Tayler and I headed to Church. I had to teach Young Womens so I couldn't take Rylee. Sean had a touch of the stomach flu. After Church we came home fed Tayler and Rylee and took long naps. Love that.
Now I think I may have the stomach flu again, but I have to suck it up and go to work. I missed the gym this morning. Dang!! I'm only 3 pounds away from my goal!!
Only 3 weeks until Cancun.. Hooray!
Hope that everyone had a great weekend. Love you!
Mindy McKnight’s Affiliate / Coupon Codes
1 month ago








1 comment:
...like you need to loose weight! You kill me!
Sorry you aren't feeling well.
It sounds like you have wonderful plans for your yard. I can't wait to see it!
I'm thinking Monday the 22 would be a good day to come visit. Tell me your plans.
Post a Comment