CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Strawberry Overload

Hello 2 All.. Happy Wednesday!

It has been rainy and wet all day. I have loved it. I went to J & J Nursery with my friend Gracelyn today. We missed the rain by 1/2 second. She needed the truck to haul all of her plants and shrubs and I wanted to buy flowers for my pot's outside on my porch. Sean always plants one little plant right in the middle that usually dies- so I gave it some spunk. What do you think? I should have taken a before picture. It was quite sad- bless Sean's heart. I hope that this creation doesn't die. I put Tayler in charge of watering them. I told her I would pay her a quarter a day if she would do it. I am pretty positive that she won't forget.. she remembers EVERYTHING!


So yesterday I went to Macey's and bought a case of Strawberries. It was only $7.99 while a little 1/2 carton was $2.59.. so I went with the case.
Well most people would make jam or something, but me.. I make 1,000 freakin' dipped strawberries.. Here's the proof (this is only half)


Needless to say I am putting plates together for neighbors, friends, my VT people, Sean's home teaching families, etc... good times!

I found out that my friend Susan is having another baby girl.. hooray for her!

I finally got a hair appt. for a cut and color next Friday.. hooray for me!

Have a great trip tomorrow Carolyn!

I just got beat by Tayler twice at Candy Land. I didn't even let her win.

Have a great night!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy cow!! Send some of those this way!

Your pots look great...just remember that it could freeze for another week! Friendly advise from your local "plant lady".

Love ya!

Unknown said...

Love your new and improved pot arrangement.

Woa strawberries! It looks like you've got a little chocolate factory going there! They look fab!

I am coming out this month, can I come to see you?

Love you!

Anonymous said...

Jess-

I love your plant! Those strawberries are making me hungry....