Happy Thursday to All!
Last night was a girls night out. It was so much fun. We ate at RUMBI Island Grill.. I was a first timer and it definitely won't be the last time I eat there- SO GOOOOOD! I loved it. Then we went and bummed around Target for a while. I found the cutest shirts for $3.98.. clearance baby!
Then it was movie time.. we went back to my friend Kirsten's house and watched The Family Stone. Good show.. made me cry. I think I was the only one that cried.. good times!
We also got our new leather chair for our loft yesterday.. very exciting!
Just talked to Jen.. she let me in on some good deals at JC Penney. I'll have to go and check that out. Thanks Jen!
Jules- I hope that you are having fun in Michigan. That seems too far away. Have a safe trip home (and stay)
Taylers new found love is Mary Poppins. Thanks Mom! She has watched it so much and she still cracks up and laughs to the point of tears.. so funny! She said to Sean "Daddy Mary Poppins sings so pretty doesn't she?" Her new found American Idol! Speaking of that.. goodbye Elliott. Predictions for who will win? I think Taylor Hicks will, but I am routing for Katherine. It will be interesting to see.
Tomorrow is Friday! Yippee. Love the weekends. Have a good one ya all!








No comments:
Post a Comment