CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Fun in the Sun


Our time in St. George was fun. We tried to be in or by the pool at all times. It was 99 degrees pretty much the whole weekend. Tayler loved being in the water and swimming. Rylee wasn't so fond of anything since she still didn't feel good. Yesterday on the drive home she finally started to perk up and then when we got home she was thrilled. It was a fun trip. I always love to get away and play with my family. Sean made me breakfast for Mothers Day.. and lunch- he is such a great husband and daddy. I love him!!!

Tayler and her friend Alex at the Pizza Factory.
Myself, Kirsten, and little Rylee (again at the Pizza factory)

The drive home was good. Tayler and Rylee watched DVD's on the little portable DVD player. Thank heavens for those!


Now I need to get ready for Cancun since we leave in 2 weekends. Crazy! It is going to be hard to leave my kiddos for a whole week, but I am excited to get away with just my hubby. We need some good 1 on 1 time. I need to practice up on my Spanish so that I can communicate if I need too.

Okay now for the TV run-down.....
Did anyone else watch the finale of Grey's Anatomy last night? LOVE that show!!! I hate that I have to wait until the Fall now. It was so good. I knew that Derek and Meredith would do something and that Denny would die.. SO SAD! I think I might watch it again just for fun.

And I am still in SHOCK from last weeks America Idol. I can't believe that Chris was voted off. What is wrong with America?!! Now I don't really care who wins. I hope that Chris still has a good career. My Mom and I were dumbfounded when they said "Chris the journey ends here"

Also Survivor?? I was soooo mad that Terri wasn't in the final 2. It totally bugged!

I am a complete TV junkie, but now the shows are over. I guess there are still 2 episodes of Alias left Can't wait for those. I was so happy to see that Vaughn was still alive.

My friend Carolyn comes into town tomorrow. I am excited to see that girl.

Hope that everyone had a great weekend.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Glad you had fun in St Curious George. Where did you stay?
I am a TV junkie too. I was so stoked that Terry won that final reward challenge. Sad he wasn't in the final two, but we figured "Boobs-Mcgee" (aka Danielle) would take Aras with that stupid alliance.
Grey's--I was BALLING during the prom with the chief's niece. And then with Dog and Denny with Alex saving Izzie. Although Izzie was driving us NUTS. Glad that Christina saved herself (and my love for her) at the end. STUPID Derek & Meredith. Addison will find the panties (that is a funny word). I HATE that we have to wait so long. Just got to get through Top Chef, Amazing Race, Will & Grace (don't really watch it, but it is the series finale). America's Next Top Model, The OC, and ER. I AM A TV JUNKIE. Help!!

Anonymous said...

That's great that you had fun in St George! I'm jealous with all this traveling you're doing!! But, we just bought a house...

I'm glad Vaughn is still alive too. I stopped watching when they killed him off.

Have a great day!