
So usually Monday's aren't too exciting, but today was spent with my great pal Carolyn! I think I could hang out with her 24-7! She is such a beautiful person inside and out.. she makes the world a happy place.
We dropped little Tay off at preschool and went shopping. Afterwards we picked her up again (the 2 hours went by way to fast), went to lunch and then shopped a bit more.
I was sad to see her go, but so thankful they are coming back in July. Hooray! Tayler kept calling her Quinlyn. She was totally on one while Carolyn was here. Fun times!

Yesterday Sean and I had to teach the Missionary class. It's not Gospel Essentials, but it's a class that the bishopric invites 6-8 couples too. I'm so glad that he taught with me. He is so good at it! I think it went well. I was relieved to hear the 5 minute bell.
Saturday we chilled and then went to our "block party" It was fun and there was tons of yummy food. We have great neighbors. I am thankful that we decided to stay here for a while. I feel comfortable where I am at and like how my house is coming along.
I need to clean, clean, clean my house since we leave this Saturday to Mexico! I still can't believe how fast the time has come. I am sad to leave my kiddies for a week, but I know they will love having Grandma's and Grandpa here.
I hope that everyone had a good weekend. Hope that Ry and Steve had great birthdays.








3 comments:
how is it that you are looking so tan already and you haven't gone to Mexico yet?!!!
Is Caroline still live in DC? or is that someone else?
How cute is Tyler's room? I love it!! I agree with Jen on the tan. What's the secret?
Ug, I look awful!
I need to still send you the photos I took... I'm getting there!
So you are totally in Mexico! I am so jealous!
I loved spending time with you. You are such a great friend!
Talk to you soon.
Post a Comment