CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Beautiful Day

Little Tayler woke up this morning crying that her eye hurt and it was glued shut. After removing all of the goopies it was PINK! We headed to the Dr. to get her some eye drops. It is already looking MUCH better. I have no idea where she picked pink eye up from? I am sure it was from a shopping cart or something like that.. crazy kid!

This afternoon Sean came home early and let me go shopping for all the last minute things I have wanted to do before we leave for Mexico. It was so nice to shop without kids (much more effective and I was still in a good mood when I got home!) Thanks honey.. LOVE you.

I have done some major Spring cleaning. It feels so good to get all the cupboards and drawers cleaned out. I love it when my house is clean and everything has a place to go. NO MORE CLUTTER!!!!

3 more days and we are leaving on a jet plane! Can't wait! Crazy that it is this weekend already.

Hope that everyone is happy and healthy. Loves to all of you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

did you find everything you needed for your trip? sorry little tay has an eye infection...at least it's easy to fix and pray rylee doesn't get it!!!