CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Reverse Hair-Do's!

Today I decided to do Tay's hair straight and Rylee's hair curly.. here are the results!

Tay.. doesn't she look so different, and her hair was so long- HOLY COW!! You don't realize that when it curls up. When Sean got home he picked her up and hugged her and then pulled back wondering if it was his daughter.



Rylee and her little friend Aiden Pratt.

A lot of gel... and Rylee's hair goes pretty curly.
Always fun to do something different!

Today we went to Target and did some shopping (ate in the little food court there.) They make one mean bean burrito at the Taco Bell Express. Then the kids played outside all day. At 5:30 we decided to make hamburgers and homemade fries. Yummy! And we had fresh HUGE strawberries. It was good.

Hope everyone had a good day! Mom- hope your lesson went well on Sunday! I'm sure it did :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, Tay's hair looks so long! I can't belive how much she looks like you.

Riley looks great with curly hair. I can't believe how much she looks like Sean!

We went to Target yesterday too! Love to have popcorn to munch on while I shop! Such a smart idea! It makes me LOVE shopping there even more!

Anonymous said...

Tay's hair looks so cute long, but it makes her look too old. Those were fun pictures!