CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 03, 2006

Lovely Day!

Today was such a beautiful sun shiny day! We all loved it. Sean came home early (since he left at 5:30 a.m.) and we played outside for a while. We finally got the swings out of the garage and put them back up. Rylee and Tayler were in heaven! They LOVE those swings. By the end of the summer I should have buff arms again after I push them everyday for hours! After that we came in and had dinner then had our lesson for FHE. Sean taught us about Easter and the importance of celebrating it. Then we went to the park and then headed to Coldstone for some ice cream. Rylee fell asleep on the way home and was so tired that she didn't even move while I put her p.j.'s on. (I guess not having a nap will do that).

This weekend was awesome too. On Saturday the girls and I went to Grandma and Grandpa B.'s while the regular care givers were in a meeting. It was good to see them again. We took lunch so after the morning session we ate and then lounged around until the 2nd session started. I went in to do the dishes and when I came out I found Grandpa on the couch with his hood up. He said that his head was too cold. I thought he looked like the emperor on Star Wars! :)He is doing remarkably well. He isn't quite up to his normal self, but pretty darn close. It was a fun visit.



Then on Friday we had our mission reunion. It was so great to see everyone again. Hermana Jensen (Beutler) did a great job! Way to go!!! We picked Sean up at work and then went to eat at the Bajio fresh mex restaurant. It was good.



Here are some pictures from the night...

President and Sister Lyon, Brooke and Me


Rachel Watts and Me (She was my 2nd comp)


Brooke Christensen, Me, Alyssa Hannan (Chadwick), Kathy Jensen (Beutler)


Brookelyn and I


It was fun! Afterwards as we were driving home we totally forgot to go back to Sean's work to pick up the car! What a bite.. we were in Woods Cross so we had to turn around and go all the way back.

We enjoyed watching Conference on Sunday. It was nice to just stay home in our pajamas and not have to go anywhere.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Loving the cute hair! Glad your reunion went well. Never plan one ever or you will never want to go to one again (seriously, no good :))

Moore Family said...

Jessica, it was so good to hear from you. I can't believe how much your oldest looks like you and the younger one looks like her dad! Funny. I am glad that you got a chance to meet Carl. He is a good guy and his wife is so amazing. Email me sometime and we will have to chat more.
Kendi
P.S. I messed up on that blog by saying it was Elder Nelsen who gave her the blessing it was Elder Scott.

Unknown said...

LOVE your hair straight! Have I told you that lately! It's HOT!

Glad you had a great time at the mission reunion.

Always LOVE conference weekend... so refreshing.

Love those cute kids. Give them loves for me!

Miss you!