I think we got at least 6 inches up here. It just doesn't seem right to have to get the snow blower out again in April.
Yesterday was freezing too. It started hailing so hard when I picked Tayler up from preschool. We were DRENCHED by the time we got back to the car. It actually hurt when they hit you just right too. No fun!
My kids love anytime they get to be outside weather it be rain or shine. Tayler went out with Sean to snow blow and Rylee cried at the door until I put her gear on to let her go out too. She loves to be outside. Whenever she hears a door open she rushed over to it and starts heading out. Then cries and bangs her head on the floor if you close the door and don't allow her to go out.
Here's my hottie saying "hello" to everyone.








3 comments:
Sean is either giving the world a big hug or showing us how big the fish he caught was. Shoveling snow in April? What the crap!!?! Anyway...agreed about the hottie part ;)
Peace out.
You know, it really is comforting to know that Buffalo really isn't that different from the rest of the nation!!!
I'm ready for spring too!
Hope you had a good weekend!
I'm glad that it is only rainy here! I do not miss shoveling snow!
Sean's looking good!
Post a Comment