CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 20, 2006

In Sickness AND Health




My little ones have been a bit under the weather. Yesterday, in the morning, Tayler kept complaining about her tummy hurting, but I still had her go to pre-school because you never know if she is just saying that. After school she came home and had lunch then took a way long nap and then threw up buckets! Apparently her tummy did hurt! She seems to be doing better today, but I guess there is something going around that lasts for 5 - 10 days and comes and goes. One day they are fine and then they are back to the toilet. FUN FUN! We will hope for more of the good days.



Rylee must have allergies or a really bad cold. Her little eyes keep watering and her nose is running non-stop, not to mention the 1,000 and 1 sneezes. Poor little girl. This morning she is already back in bed for nap time. She must really not feel good. I can't wait until she can tell me what hurts. She is now attached to a blanket just like Tayler was (is??) Sean calls her Linus because she drags it EVERYWHERE! She loves it though so I can't complain. I like it better than a binki or a bottle.



The weather is finally starting to warm up. I think since Monday we have warmed up 10 degrees each day and it will continue like that through the weekend! I need to get out and plant my flowers that Sean bought last week. It has been too cold to do it but I think today we might just be able too. I actually went and brought them inside on Tues. night because it was down in the 20's. I didn't want them to freeze. It should be very colorful and fun when they are all planted.

I hope that all is well with everyone! Hugs and kisses.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jess-

Howdy! I just sent you pictures of Pheonix. Let me know if you want more or if I didn't send the right ones. Well, hope your kids get feeling better.
Laters!

Unknown said...

Ohh, poor kids! I hope they are feeling better now.

They sure are cute!

Love you guys!