Well this is the weekend that mom and I are heading to sunny Arizona! I can't wait. Julie will meet us there Friday evening after being in Ohio for 2 weeks! She is the traveling gal.
It will be so weird to not have my kids with me, but Tayler is SOOO excited to be home with her daddy! I think Rylee will be a little different, but she will have lots of time to bond with Dad.
This morning Tayler kept asking me "mommy when are you going?" Do you think someone wants me to go or what?! I think in her mind the sooner I go the sooner the fun will begin. Last time she stayed home with Sean (while Rylee and I went to Boise) he spoiled her rotten!
I am very sad that this Sunday is Easter Sunday and feel like a horrible mom for being gone, but I am leaving the camera home so I can see pictures. We come home Sunday afternoon so I will make it for part of Easter :)
I hope that everyone has a wonderful weekend and Easter holiday! I wish that my sis Jen was coming with us too, but it seems like she wants nothing to do with me anymore! Maybe one day things will be better again, but maybe not?
Mindy McKnight’s Affiliate / Coupon Codes
1 month ago








2 comments:
Hope you have a wonderful time in Arizona!
Happy Easter!
I hope you had a good time!
What did you go for?
How was the weather?
Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment