CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 20, 2006

Friday Night

I can't believe that I haven't posted since Tuesday. I am really falling behind.
I guess there wasn't much to say except-- CHURCH BASKETBALL. Yep, I went and
played last night.. holy cow can you say "Amazon women" !! That is who we played against.
They were brutal. We lost, of course, 11 to 22. Oh well, it was fun and we had tons of people
show up to play. I played center for the last 2 minutes (isn't that funny) but that is where I
played the best. Anyway.. the ref told us tons of things we did wrong after the game. It totally
turned me off from wanting to play again. I thought it was just for fun?? Oh well.. good exercise.
I signed up for a weight training class every Mon. and Wed. night for 9 weeks. That will be
interesting. I'll probably be so sore I will have to go on bed rest!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey girl! Props to you for even trying church basketball! That is so not for me!

You go taking a class! I need to do that. It's good to have something to look forward to!

Have a good day!

Anonymous said...

Have you not learned anything in all the years of going to ward Council and listening to the arguments over church ball?
:-) "Church ball" and
"just for fun" are NEVER used in the same sentence. But way to give it a try. Let me know how weight lifting goes. I may want to try it. Rock On!

Anonymous said...

Jess-

You rock at B-ball, show them how its done!

Jules