CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Changes and new additions

These are the 2 love birds getting married February 18th. Very exciting!! I am proud of you Jared. Katie will be a great addition to our family. Can't wait for your big day.


Also Brent and Ashley may be buying a cute little house and moving in the first part of March! How exciting. Can't wait to visit Seattle. Ryan and Marcela have a cute house there already so there are plenty of places to go. Love the red door!!



Marcela is expecting a baby In July!! Can't wait to find out what they are having. Another niece or nephew to love. Congrats to you guys.

Julie won some huge award at work that she never told anyone about. (Mom filled me in Jules) You go girl!! Sounds like you are rocking the world in Denver. Keep up the good work.

Fun changes and new additions!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Man, what I am eyeing is that huge tub of Laffy Taffy! I want some!!!

Jared looks so manly! I remember him being so much younger.

Wow, it's good to see your family is doing well!

Love you! Have a good day!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl,
Thanks for the family update. I couldn't get the picture of Brent's house so I am glad you posted it. You rock. Hug the cute as heck kids for the grandma. I love them and you.