CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Jayson is 6

Jayson was looking forward to his birthday for a long time this year.  He really wanted to do his party at Boondocks so that is what we did.  I let him invite 6 friends for his special day.  I sure love this kid!  They had a great time playing together.  I am so grateful for our neighborhood.  There are some great friends for him to play with!








5 comments:

Jenny Moore said...

Hard to believe little J Man is 6...I remember him brand new. I was in love at very first sight!! :)
He is such a cutie pie...
Happy Birthday!
Hugs!

Jenny Moore said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joey and Nettifer said...

what a great birthday! I have missed you blogging!

Unknown said...

That looks like a really fun birthday party! He looks so happy!

:)

Julie said...

Time flies too fast!