CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Family Pictures

We finally had our family pictures taken by my awesome friend Lynette and we are in LOVE.  She does such a great job.

I love that the leaves look pink.  It was such a pretty location.
Here are a few of my fav's






















7 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! Tayler looks so old in that first one! It makes me a little sad!

But, really, they are so cute!

Jenny Moore said...

Okay, when did your kids get so old and even cuter?!!!!
LOVE,LOVE,LOVE the family pictures and the ones of you and Sean...you look amazing!!!!!

Joey and Nettifer said...

I am so glad you like them! i LOVE them and the color and your cute kids faces! Oh my and I think that sweet jayson's might be my favorite! That cute face and ears! I could eat him up. So fun I got to see you twice this year :)

Carley said...

SO cute! Love them all!!! What a beautiful family!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute! Family pictures can be such a stress but it looks like you all handle them like champs! Love all the colors, it's so bright and fun!

Kendi

Anonymous said...

I don't get tired of seeing these cute pics! Love you guys!

Julie

Katie & Jared said...

What great pictures. They are so AWESOME!!! I just LOVE family pictures.