Man, I am way, WAY behind on my blogging. I have definitely been MIA, but we had a blast tonight, so I am going to try to catch up after this blog :)
We met up with Sean's sister, Sherra and her family, and had a great time. Of course, for the guys, the Corn Maze was much anticipated and they couldn't wait!
Jackson fell asleep a few minutes before we arrived, so he just stayed bundled up in his stroller. He loved it when he finally woke up!
They had fun slides for the kids
We did the hardest corn maze first, and the boys led us through like champs. Not one wrong turn, and we didn't get lost. It was quite impressive.
Jayson has an obsession with Maps. He tried to be like the big boys and lead us through. Cutie!
Just waking up. Not sure why he is in a dark place with lots of corn stalks.. haha!
Conquered!
They had a band playing all night. These 2 busted it out.
It was a little chilly, but thankfully, I dug out the coats and mittens.
I can't believe Halloween is so close. Yikes, where has October gone?
Mindy McKnight’s Affiliate / Coupon Codes
1 month ago








3 comments:
Looks like so much fun!!!
I can't believe it was so cold...makes me want some cocoa!!!
Jackson looks so snugly in his stroller. You are on your way to a great Halloween Season!
Love ya!!!!
I love that place. You guys had a blast nd you look comfy cozy too all bundled up
Looks like fun! And I second the "where has October gone"?
:)
Post a Comment