Is it really time for school to start again?
Our summer has been pretty busy so it will actually be nice to be on a schedule/routine again.
I am going to do Jayson's preschool this year. We decided to hold him back one more year for Kindergarten since he has such a late summer birthday. I am happy to keep him for one more year with me.
We had a fabulous Labor Day Weekend, and that will be a HUGE post, so I will do that soon.
For now, here are my cute 2nd and 5th graders all ready to go.
Tayler has Mrs. Chamberlain and Rylee has Miss Welch.
They both came home yesterday happy and told me how much they loved their teachers! Success.
Best of luck girls on this new year!!
Mindy McKnight’s Affiliate / Coupon Codes
1 month ago








4 comments:
Those are two darling girls whom I miss very much!!!! Loved all the hugs and snuggles we got to share this past weekend. You are looking so cute on your first day of school!! Lovin' the red skinny jeans Tay! :)
They are such cuties! Good luck this year girls!
how cute are they on the first day of school~! Yeah for such a good day at school!~
love those pants T! hope all ya`ll`s first day was amazing!!
Post a Comment