My little Rylee Pot Pie is officially seven. I can hardly believe it.
She loves crossiants, so Sean went and bought her a crossiant donut for breakfast. She was so excited to go to school with all of her friends. After school, we headed straight to Tayler's soccer game then out to dinner and Ice Skating (that is what she chose to do).After Ice Skating we came home for cake and ice cream and presents. Since we are having her party with family on Sunday, I opted for a store bought cake for last night and will make a cake for Sunday.
I hope she had a great day. Rylee is my little drama queen. I am never quite sure what she will do next, but I do know that she is very loving and she LOVES hugs from everyone more than anything else.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RY!!
p.s. thank you for all the well wishes and cards and packages. She loved them all and giggled as she listened and read the messages to her.








2 comments:
our babies are growing up! 7! Oh my heck! What a fun day for her. Happy birthday!
Happy Birthday Miss Rylee!!!
You are such a cute girl...we love you so much!!
Post a Comment