CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 31, 2011

"Moore" love continues...

On Monday, Jen's good friend (and a SUPER awesome lady) Cherie and her son Trent came from Boise.  They also brought Emmy back with them.  We were very excited to see them all!  We decided to ride Front Runner and Trax to Temple Square.  IT WAS A VERY HOT DAY  and we missed the train by a few minutes.  The kids' were great sports though!

 can you spot Jayson way down there?


 Upon arriving to Temple Square we immediately found the drinking fountain!
And then the kids found the outside fountain. Thankfully, no one fell in!
 Jen's cute family...
 Look at all those kids...

 Jackson was pretty much done with posing..

We walked around Temple Square for a while and then went to eat at the Navuoo cafe.  Love it for adults, but it isn't the best eating joint for kids' with the choices.  We should have hit the Lion House!  Darn it.  Next time girls!

We found our way back to Front Runner. I was FREAKING out because I had to get the packet for Tayler's tournament to Layton by 9:00 and the train didn't come until 8:00.  Luckily, I did make it with 10 minutes to spare.. PHEW! (Thanks to Jen's awesome plan :)

hanging out.. waiting for the train to come.

The next day we hit TAI PAN in the morning for some shopping and then Jen and Cherie went to the temple.  My mom came up to help with all the kids so I left Jackson home for a nap and took the other little fish to the pool.  It was a perfect day for swimming.  HOT, HOT, HOT!  I can't believe I didn't take any pictures at the pool.  We came home with some sore eyes, but they seemed to have a good time.

The next day we had to say good-bye.  It definitely pulled at my heart strings and I couldn't help the tears.  I hated to see them drive away because they are SO far away.  Too far away.  BUT, I am thankful for the times we do get to spend together and for all the memories that become attached to those visits! 

Love you guys!  They made it home after a very LONG travel day. 


1 comment:

Jenny Moore said...

It was hard on us all to leave...the miles between us really stink!!!
Thank you for the wonderful memories and puttin' up with us for so long...the days and hours went by way too quick!!
Love you lots and lots!!!