CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Jayson's Birthday

I can't believe my Jayson is 4.  We celebrated with lunch at Applebees (his choice) and then after Tayler's Friday night game we came home and opened presents.






On Monday we had a family party.  We had a BBQ, pinata, and then cake and ice cream.  I think he had a great time turning 4.  Love you buddy.  Did you know he's addicted to sharks.  Yep.  Sean and I made his cake.  It was fun to experiment with fondant.







Thank you everyone for coming to his party and for the sweet gifts in the mail and phone calls.  It totally made his day.

7 comments:

Jenny Moore said...

What a great 4th Birthday J Man had!!!
He is the cutest little guy...we just love him!!!

Jenny Moore said...

P.S. LOVE, LOVE, Love the cake!!!

Moore Family said...

Great job on the cake! Amazing.....wish I had the same ambition. Your kids will always remember those.

Great job on catching up. You lit the fire that I needed to get my own blog caught up. Thanks!

CB said...

That cake is SOOOO awesome!!

Meghan said...

wow! looks fun great job on the cake

Unknown said...

I am very impressed with that cake!

Happy Birthday Jayson!

:)

Unknown said...

Seriously Jess, you rock those cakes! I'm so impressed! Glad you've had plenty of fun with that boat! I'm totally jealous!