At the kids' school today they had a picnic for all the students and their families or "
special" person they wanted to picnic with. Rylee picked Sean (surprise!) and Tayler was stuck with the rest of us :) Luckily, Sean was able to make it from work and have a picnic with us. It was awesome and the weather was perfect. I can't believe the school year is almost over. 1 more week! Hooray.
The sun was really REALLY bright.. I promise Tay isn't crying.
Bring on Memorial Day weekend!
2 comments:
That's so cute that your kids picked you!!!
I'm glad the weather warmed up enough for you to have an outside picnic. You can still see the snow right there on the mountains...crazy!
Have a fabulous weekend with your super cute family!!!
Love ya!
That is the cutesy idea ever! Your school is so cute! Your kids look so happy having a picnic with the family. Wouldn't it be funny or a little sad if they picked someone else lol
Post a Comment