CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 22, 2011

Crazy Friday

Yesterday I had a hair appointment and decided to go back blonde.. (although my hair is not so blonde anymore).  I really enjoyed being dark and think I will change back and forth often, but for now I went a little lighter for the summer.   Now if we could only get the sun to come out.  Sean and I leave for D.C. on Tuesday morning.  I can't wait.  I am pretty sure I will miss my kids immensely.  This will be my first time ever leaving Jacks the max. We have great family for accepting the invitation to watch them. I'm crossing my fingers that all will go well.  



Happy Friday everyone! 

8 comments:

CB said...

Have fun in D.C. it is such a great place to visit!! Oh I bet it will be pretty with Cherry blossoms :-D

Happy Easter!!

P.S. I love the blond you look beautiful!

Maria said...

Your hair is gorgeous! I didn't know you were headed to DC! Sheesh--we're really out of touch, and I just saw you on Wednesday!! I'm glad you get a little time away with just your sweetheart. Enjoy, my friend! (And please let me know if you need any help with arrangements.)

Jenny Moore said...

You are a HOTTIE!! Either blond or dark!! Love Jayson's cute little face in the picture as well.
I so wish I could help take care of your kids or hop up to DC to see you...sigh
Have a great time!!!!
Hugs!

Sheri said...

You are beautiful either way!! HAve fun in D.C.!!

Moore Family said...

Lovin the blonde. It's perfect for warmer weather, now let's just hope it's a good luck charm!
Have fun on your getaway!!!!

Julie said...

Cute pic! Looking forward to seeing you next Saturday. Have a great time in DC!

Joey and Nettifer said...

Love your cute hair. Have so much Fun with Sean in DC. Love that place. Can't wait to see pictures

Unknown said...

Have so much fun in DC!

:)