We love when Julie comes to town! She came home for a whole week & a half and it was so much fun to see her and do fun activities. We went ice skating for FHE last week. Julie is a really good skater, so it was fun to watch her teach the kids a few new things. Jayson loved having her race him around the rink.
And of course there was a snowman that needed to be built as well. Thankfully, Grandma had a lot more snow than we did- at least 6 more inches. Here is "frosty" the snowman that they built (original I know!) I am pretty sure this was the night it was 5 degrees out. I think he looks like a park ranger. My kids love playing in the snow. Jayson didn't last very long this night however. He wanted to come in and drink
hot chocolate.

hot chocolate.
We also went sledding in the morning on New Year's Eve. The snow was just powder so we totally got sprayed in the face, but had a great time! After your face goes numb it's fun :) I love the hill by my mom's house. It's perfect for kids.
We drove to the airport Sunday night to say good-bye to Julie. We sure love you. Come back and visit us soon.








2 comments:
more ice skating! I am jealous! You are having so much fun!~
Oh, I'm sad to think I don't have another trip planned any time soon. It was a great trip- thanks for letting me play!
Post a Comment