So it is officially December! We are excited to start our countdown tonight, but first I need to share some accomplishments at our house.
Second, little Jackson has taken off walking. He loves to hold on to the couch and then turn around and start going. It is so fun to watch them when they are first learning.
Ready, Set....
Go..
Our house is all decorated for Christmas and we love blasting the Christmas music throughout the whole house or in the car. I really do love this time of year. When I got out all the Christmas boxes, I remembered our service box from last year so I put it under the tree to see if anyone would notice. Well, it has already been removed and used several times. The first night, Tayler made my bed and set it right in the middle of the bed and then came out without saying a word. I love the little things like that. They make me smile.
Can't wait to see where this ends up throughout the month!
Happy December everyone!








5 comments:
Your kids have always been amazing...maybe they have amazing parents?!!!! :)
Little Jackson looks pretty proud of himself! It is hard to believe that he is old enough to be doing that! I just want time to freeze from that time I spent with him in Denver when he was a teeny tiny!!!
I love your service box. What an amazing idea. I might have to copy...I'm good at that!!!
Hugs
GOod Job Riley! Smartie pants!
Jayson is walking! He looks so happy> I bet he wants to keep up with his big brother! Watch out!
That service box idea is awesome! Love it
Ok, remind me...the service box??
:)
Hooray for Jayson! I love when they start walking. Holly just started as well and it seems like everyday she's getting faster. It's a great stage of life. Merry Christmas to you and your family!
Way to go Rylee and yeah for Jackson!
That service box is such a clever idea- I love it!
Post a Comment