CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 23, 2010

8 months

Jax turned 8 months on Monday. All I can say is that I feel so lucky to have him.  He is such a great little kid.

fun facts:
  • he loves food.  he will stare you down until you share whatever you are eating with him.
  • he does hate "fruit" baby food.  He won't eat applesauce, pears, bananas, etc.  He loves all of the "veggies"
  • he is barely 14 pounds still
  • he loves to sit and play with toys and interact with other people (especially his siblings)
  • he is starting to pull himself up on things he can reach.
  • he loves to find the doorstops throughout the house and hit them nonstop
  • he is happy 99% of the time.
  • he rarely cries unless he is hurt, hungry or sick.
  • he loves Wow Wow Wubbzy (seriously if he hears it he stops and comes into the living room to watch it and flaps his arms listening to the music).
  • he LOVES taking baths
It is so fun watching him grow and change.  I love my little boy.

9 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

Look at him standing so big! My gosh he is growing so fast! I love how you said he will stare you down for food and yet he is so tiny! I can't believe only 14lbs! He just a wittle guy!

CB said...

He's got "Elder Ears" - They are so cute!! I can't believe he so small, and yet, So Cute!!

Sheri said...

Wow! He is getting tooo big! What a cutie!!

Moore Family said...

holy smokes that went fast! He looks like a cross between Taylor and Jayson to me?! what a little peanut.

Jenny Moore said...

What a cutie pie!!
I'm glad you got such a mellow little groover!!
Hugs to you!

Jen Crook said...

Just getting all caught up! I can't believe your baby is so old? They do grow up fast. Mine just headed off to Kindergarten. Craziness!

Meghan said...

you need to tell jackson to stop growing before I get to see him in October. He`s too cute love to all.Love,Meggy

Unknown said...

What a cutie!

Julie said...

He is a pretty great kid! Wish I could see him more often.