Rylee had her testing today for Kindergarten and her teacher said that she did GrEaT!
Way to go Ry, I am so proud of you.
Her teacher did say that she really needs to learn how to hold her pencil correctly (instead of the death grip). I just smiled because I hold my pens/pencils SO wrong it makes Sean cringe, so I am not one to teach her how. In all honesty I don't even know how to show her the correct way. How sad is that? Sean has been trying to show her the correct way, so hopefully she will get it.Here she is with her adorable teacher Mrs W*. Every time I talk to her I am so impressed by her and think that she will be so wonderful with Rylee.








9 comments:
Good job Miss Rylee!
What an exciting time for you to be heading to school!!
Love you lots!
Way to go Ry!
I used to hold my pencils wrong too, but they gave me this triangle thing to put on the pencil and that helped. I have no idea whether they still have that sort of thing anymore...
Good luck!
:)
This is so funny that you wrote this TODAY. Bess also had her testing and the teacher said the same thing about the way she holds her pencil. Too cute!
I bet Jayson will really miss her but look at the great new buddy he is going to have to play with!
So cute!! Can you believe our little girls are in Kindergarten!! THe teacher that did Brie's testing tried to tell me she didn't know her phone#... I said yes she does, I heard her say it and it was right - the teacher replied, no it isn't the right one... I said yes it is... it's my cell # and that is the only one I teach my kids. She finally gave in and gave her credit for it!! Funny huh!! It wasn't her teacher!!
So so cute! Audrey's assessment is tomorrow. HOORAY for Kindergarteners!!
So cute! Way to go little Rylie or should I say Big Rylie! This is so fun! I think I will cry on Monday! Ugh!
you go girl!love you to pieces.
love,
meggy
That is a super cute picture of Rylee and Jayson!
Rylee, you will do fabulous at school. Enjoy girl!
Post a Comment