Tayler, Rylee and Jayson decided to make pig faces. I thought they were so cute. Jayson's barely fit his face.. hee hee! Tayler is definitely the arts and crafts director for the summer. I love it and so do the kids.
Jackson just chilled in his car seat. Can you believe he is 5 1/2 months already. He is rolling like a champ and sucks on his fingers non-stop. He is always smiling and we think he is pretty great.
We even saw the new baby elephant "Suri." She was pretty cute.
The kids loved getting candy and then at the end getting soaked by the fire trucks. Sean stayed home and played with the ditch witch all day and trenched the whole back yard. 7 hours of hot, dusty work. He is amazing and was a bit sore that night- to say the least. Thanks babe. We missed you.
Tayler lost her 8th tooth over the weekend. It actually wasn't super loose but she wanted to look like a rabbit and loose both her side teeth so she let Sean pull it out. She is getting so brave and when she wants it out, it comes out. The tooth fairy is going broke at the rate she is loosing teeth. Love that toothless grin.
Loves!
Tomorrow starts our "girls weekend." All of my sister-in-laws, sisters, and mom (minus Jen :( are coming. We are heading to the San Juan Islands in Seattle. Can't wait! I'll have lots of pictures when I return I'm sure. Jackson is tagging along with me too. My kids love when mom goes because dad knows how to PLAY PLAY PLAY and they know they don't have to clean up until right before Mom comes home.
Loves!








8 comments:
Your kids finally got to go to a parade, I think that is the funniest thing ever!!!
Looks like you had a great time at all your outings and activities!
Love T's tootless grin, she is great!
Tell little Jackson to stop growing before I get to see him again.
Have a great trip, I'll be thinking of you!!!
Hugs
jess- the comment about tay wanting to look like a rabbit had me laughing out load! that's all morgan does these days with her friends. i guess it's all the rage for 8 year olds. :) We went to the kaysville parade too but chickened out of the water part.
What? Your kids had never been to a parade? Is that American? Ha Ha Just kidding. I can understand why your hubs might not want to sit around on the dusty ground with little kids. I am glad everyone had fun at their first parade - 4th of July are the best ones!!
Love the baby elephant at the zoo -how cute is that. Babies = the best part of going to the zoo!
I cannot believe your little man is already so big!! He is a dollbaby.
Your girls get-away sounds like so much fun. My heart breaks for Jen and I know you guys will be missing her.
Have fun!
sounds like you guys had a great time.I sure miss you guys.
love,
meggy
So fun! And adorable kids!! Have so much fun in Seattle!!
you are havinga fun summer!
May I tell you that I am jealous that you get to go to the San Juan islands. Joey & I went and stayed on Orcas island for a week and I thought i was in heaven! Words can't describe how beautiful those islands are! Seriously! WE caught crabs and ate them all week long - the boat ride over the island is amazing also. You should stop by the little munks island and buy some goods from them - amazing! I am jealous! I can't wait to see your pictures!!!! Have so much fun!
SO Fun!!! Have Fun on your get away!!
What a fun wrap up! I love that Tay wanted to look like a rabbit.
:)
Post a Comment