CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 03, 2010

OH MY, she's really 5

My Rylee girl turned 5 today, but it really seems like she has been with us forever. She has turned into such a fun little girl. She definitely has her moments that I have to shake my head, but she is a blessing to our family (keeping us on our toes at ALL times).

Saturday night we had a little family birthday party for her. Sean treated everyone to some amazing pizza's (I think they were his best ever) & homemade rootbeer and then we had cake and ice cream.

Present time.





Jayson played with the baby and Rylee played with the train, hmmm...


Thank you for coming everyone! p.s. she changed into her dress-up right after everyone came. She can't stay in normal clothes very long. At least she wasn't in a swimming suit this year, like last year :)

6 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

5! Holy Cow! Does the drama end or get better when they turn 5?
Glad she had a wonderful birthday!

Jenny Moore said...

Love her outfits, she is such an original and I love her just that way!!!
Happy Happy Birthday Miss Rylee!!!

Katie & Jared said...

Happy Happy Birthday Rylee!!! We love you so much!!! We wish we could have been there to celebrate with you! Have fun being 5!

Kendi said...

Sorry for the lack of comments on your blog, I've been out of the blogging world!

I didn't realize that Riley and Bess will be in the same grade in school. That's kinda fun! Happy birthday to her.

Your baby is coming soon.....I wish I were on your end. Ah, the joys!

Happy to see you had a great Christmas and here's to a great 2010!

Unknown said...

We were sorry we were flying out that day. Looks like a lot of fun though!

Happy Birthday Rylee!

Julie said...

Glad I got to be at your party Rylee! Hope you had a great birthday!